In today’s workforce, there is a shortage of people who are trained in the field of cyber security and therefore a huge demand for anyone with the right skills. Here are just a few of the specialities you might consider for your career:
- Cyber security Specialist
- Cyber security Forensic Expert
- Information Security Expert
- Ethical Hacker
All of the above roles can be part of your work in this exciting, ever-changing, high-demand field of cyber security. Students who complete the Cybersecurity Essentials course are prepared to continue their education in more advanced security courses.
It is a known fact that cyber threats now affect all aspects of IT and organisations connected to the Internet, which is almost all, and in this course you will:
- Apply skills through practice, using labs and Cisco Packet Tracer activities.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Delivery Format: Blended learning using a combination of technology to offer both in-class and out-of-class learning experiences. This means that students can benefit from doing part of their learning online via our virtual classroom environment, and the other part through face to face with an instructor in one of our centres.
Duration: 6 weeks or 45 GLH