Cyber Security Traineeship
Cyber Security Traineeship is the surest way to start a new career in IT and cyber security with excellent career prospects. Guaranteed an IT role after successful completion.
Cyber Engineers provides a combination of hands-on Instructor Led classroom/workshop and blended learning in Cyber security and Network support.If you have no formal training or experience but you’re passionate about IT and have developed your own skills, Cyber Engineers could give you the training and real work experience you need to launch a career in Cyber security and Computer Networking Support.
Who is this Programme For?
People from diverse backgrounds, with different levels of qualification and skill, but with two things in common – discipline and great attitude to succeed. You will need to demonstrate enthusiasm for a career in cyber security and IT and a commitment to representing Cyber Engineers to the very best of your ability.
How Is The Training Delivered?
- Instructor led hands-on workshop and class room training.
- Blended learning for those who leave outside Kent and South East London.
- Duration : 3-6 months for the TLM level 2 and CCNA qualification in cyber security.
Qualifications Trainees will achieve at the end of their training
- TLM Cyber Security and Digital Forensics Level 2.
- Cisco Essentials & Cisco CCNA CyberSecurity Operations.
Will it Lead to Employment?
On completion of TLM Cybersecurity & Forensic level 2 and CCNA in CyberSecurity operations, Cyber Engineers will help and arrange work placement within the industry.